Personal data policy
Customers and suppliers
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Siljum Mekan AB is the data controller and has the following contact details:
- By conventional mail: Siljum Mekan AB, Burträksvägen 18, 937 33 Bygdsiljum, Sweden.
- Tel: +46 914-20220
- Fax: +46 914-20364
- Email: info@Siljum Mekan.se
Siljum Mekan AB intends to process all personal data in a lawful, transparent and fair manner in accordance with applicable law (EU Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016).
3. WHEN DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Siljum Mekan AB collects and processes personal data about you as a result of the business relationship that exists or will exist between the company that you represent and Siljum Mekan AB. The collection and processing of personal data is performed in order for Siljum Mekan AB to be able to fulfil its commitment to the company that you represent.
4. WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS ABOUT YOU?
Siljum Mekan AB collects the following personal data about you in the capacity as a representative of the customer or supplier:
- Name, position
- Phone number
- WHY DO WE PROCESS DATA ABOUT YOU?
Siljum Mekan AB processes personal data in order to:
- Fulfil obligations towards you as a customer or supplier. For example, making deliveries or processing orders, and preparing delivery and invoicing documents.
- Administer the customer/supplier relationship.
- Comply with applicable law.
- LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
All collection and processing of personal data is based on legal grounds. Your personal data may be processed in order to fulfill contracts with you as a customer or supplier. Your personal data may be processed upon obtaining your consent. Your consent must be voluntary, specific, informed and be unambiguous in its consent to be valid as on legal grounds. Siljum Mekan AB has in some cases a legal obligation to process personal data, for example, in order to meet the requirements of accounting and tax legislation. All processing of personal data is performed in accordance with legal requirements.
7. HOW LONG DO WE STORE DATA ABOUT YOU?
Siljum Mekan AB stores your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. However, your personal data may be retained for a longer period of time if it is necessary to take consideration legal requirements or to monitor our legal interests. The personal data we process with the support of your consent will take place as long as it is not revoked
8. ACCESS TO STORED PERSONAL DATA
Siljum Mekan AB never transfers your personal data to third parties and is always stored within the EU/EEA.
9. WHEN DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We have taken technical and organisational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorized access. We continually adapt our security measures in accordance with the advances and developments that take place in the technical field. In the event of any personal data breach, Siljum Mekan AB undertakes to notify the responsible supervisory authority (Swedish Data Protection Authority) without undue delay and at the latest within 72 hours of the incident becoming known. If such notification cannot be made within 72 hours, Siljum Mekan AB shall explain the reasons for the delay in notification and information will be given in batches without undue further delay. Siljum Mekan AB undertakes to notify you as soon as possible if you are concerned by a personal data breach and to take the necessary precautions.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Siljum Mekan AB will, at your request or on its own initiative, rectify, erase, de-identify or supplement your information if it is found to be inaccurate, incomplete or misleading. As a registered owner, you have the right to request:
1. Access to your personal data. You have the right to receive a register extract or a copy of the personal data Siljum Mekan AB processes about you. You can exercise this right at any time free of charge, once per calendar year, by means of a written signed application. That register extract shall contain information on the personal data that is recorded about you, the purposes of the processing and the recipients of the information provided or to be disclosed. You also have the right to receive information about the rights listed below.
2. Rectification of your personal data. Upon request, Siljum Mekan AB will, without undue delay, correct incorrect or incomplete information that is processed about you.
3. Deletion of your personal data. You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted if it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. In case of a statutory requirement to store your personal data or when there are other legitimate reasons why Siljum Mekan AB must save your information, such as unpaid debts, your personal data may not be deleted. We will then terminate the treatment for other purposes than to comply with the legislation.
4. Restriction of processing. You have the right to request that your personal data may only be processed for certain delimited purposes. You may, among other things, request restriction when you believe your information is inaccurate and you have requested rectification as described above. While the accuracy of the data is being investigated, its processing will be limited. If your personal data is stored at Siljum Mekan AB, you are entitled to data portability. This means a right under certain conditions to obtain and transfer your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to another data controller. If the processing of personal data is carried out with the support of a balancing of interests, you are entitled to object. In the event of an objection, Siljum Mekan AB will only continue processing if there are legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests. Siljum Mekan AB has the burden of proof for such reasons. As a data subject, you have the right to lodge any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the Swedish Data Protection Authority. You can contact us either by sending a letter to Siljum Mekan AB, Burträksvägen 18, 93733 Bygdsiljum, Sweden or email to info@Siljum Mekan.se. We will answer your wishes as soon as possible and at the latest within one month. If Siljum Mekan AB does not intend to fulfill your wishes within the specified time, Siljum Mekan AB is obliged to justify why.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Our contact information is:
Siljum Mekan AB
937 33 Bygdsiljum
Tel: +46 914-20220
Fax: +46 914-20364
Email: info@Siljum Mekan.se
Org. no.: 556303-9279