Benefits of Siljum Grading Bucket Superior:
- Straight rear edge.
- Low rear construction and long base plate.
- The Grading Bucket Superior is reinforced with Hardox® 450 in the base plate.
- The base plate and bucket edge wear strips are made of Hardox® 450 while the wear strips underneath the base plate and cutting edge are made of 500 Brinell steel.
- On the Siljum Grading Bucket Superior, the bucket edge corners are further reinforced with wear guards.
- The characteristics of this loader bucket make it extremely strong and durable.
- The bucket can be supplied with either a serrated or straight cutting edge.
- It is made in Sweden and CE marked.
- The product is supplied with RAL 7015 powder coating.
- Thanks to its construction, the Siljum Grading Bucket Superior is easy to use whilst providing good visibility.