- Siljum Ice Ripper is a very flexible piece of machinery.
- Easy positioning of the ice ripping blade during plowing.
- Simple and smooth ice ripping
- Equipped with shock valves and single-acting cylinders.
- Can be equipped with multi-wings, which means that it is easy to push the snow even past the walkway.
- The wings can be angled 90 degrees backwards and 70 degrees forwards.
- The wings have been shown solely to give a sense of proportion.
- The standard models have the cylinder dimensions 80/50 for the wings and 95/80 for the turn.
- The HD models have the cylinder dimensions 110/63 for the wings and 115/90 for the turn.
- The weight box is available as an optional accessory.
- This can also be combined with a side wing plow (same as for the Multi Snow Bucket).