Siljum Multi Snow Plow 4000 is available in two different designs – with fixed or spring-loaded wings.
The spring-loaded wings are a patented solution offering the same wings and hydraulics as on our Multi Snow Bucket.
These new generation wings allow for the wings to operate on the pavement while the plow operates on the road. The result is a highly efficient and accurate snow clearing. The wings move independently of how the ground slopes. The wings operate at 140 – 150 mm from ground level and up.
Dimensions and weight
- Siljum Multi Snow Plow 4000 consists of a middle part measuring 2,500 mm in width and 1,000 mm in height.
- The fixed wings measure 1,000 mm in height
- The spring-loaded wings measure 780 mm in height, exclusive of optional wing extensions.
- The plow is available with two wing lengths, 915 mm and 1,200 mm.
- The middle of the wings are fitted with spring flaps L = 2,500 mm
- Weight 1,500 kg.
- Siljum Multi Plow is a smooth working, highly functional and reliable snow plow.
- The snow flow can be shaped according to requirements and weight.
- Snowblade with spring-loaded wings or spring-loaded wear bars.
- The plow has a horizontal oscillation of +/- 10 degrees. The wings has a turning radius of 175 degrees, the middle section has a turning radius of +/- 45 degrees. The cutting angle against the road is 15 degrees.
- End position damping cylinders and shock valves.
- Can also be used as tip plow / V-plow with offset tip.
- Accessories: Spring-loaded wing as on Siljum Multi Snow Buckets and wing extension.
- Is also available in a version with hydraulic wing for snow ditching and edge cutting.