Our Multi Snow Plow 5000 is available in two designs: Standard and HD.
- The MP 5000 Standard has the same rear frame and cylinders as the slightly smaller Multi Snow Plow MP 4000.
- MP 5000 HD comes with a reinforced rear frame.
- Another difference between the Standard and HD designs is the dimensioning of their swing cylinders and wing damper system.
- MP 5000 Standard is suitable for machine weights of around 10 – 15 tons.
- MP 5000 HD is suitable for machine weights of around 12 – 22 tons.
- Siljum Multi Plow is a smooth working, highly functional and reliable snow plow.
- The snow flow can be shaped according to requirements and weight.
- Snowblade with spring-loaded wings or spring-loaded wear bars.
- The plow has a horizontal oscillation of +/- 10 degrees. The wings has a turning radius of 175 degrees, the middle section has a turning radius of +/- 45 degrees. The cutting angle against the road is 15 degrees.
- End position damping cylinders and shock valves.
- Can also be used as tip plow / V-plow with offset tip.
- Accessories: Spring-loaded wing as on Siljum Multi Snow Buckets and wing extension.
- Is also available in a version with hydraulic wing for snow ditching and edge cutting.